Friday, October 7, 2011

suka-suki

last 2 weeks  of leave I have done all these: baby headband, felt pouch and bags! All these are for sale.. as I am going to have a baby boy, who will of course not be wearing any of the headband (huhu)

How productive I am! (kan kan?)
To view the items that I have made, please scroll down.. :-)
For more details, please click on the "product" section at the header :-)

Felt pouches! RM15/each


Baby Headband!  RM15/ each


Handmade bags!

Shoulder bag 

Shoulder bag
For more details, please click on the "PRODUCT" section.. tq!

All items are unique to itself. I only make 1 design each. First come first serve~  :-D


2 comments:

SewLove said...

cantek2..especially yg beg2 tuh..rajinnye dia ^ ^

Nadewas said...

Hi! Brilliant choice of colors! Keep it up ya!

Post a Comment

thank you for the comments!

 

Copyright © Simply Sewn 2012 | All rights reserved | Blog Design by Krafty Palette.