Sunday, October 2, 2011

Newbies

Here goes my first entry...

I'm not new to blogspot. Not new to crafts as well.
It's just that time has always been envious of me. Juggling between life, work and crafty side of me has always been a challenge. Married life has added a sense of responsibility - to be a good wife is not as easy. Thank you "abang" for giving me the support and strength to be a wife as good as I can be.

Now that I am 38 weeks pregnant, I found myself willing to explore and pick up bits and pieces of crafts that I have left long time ago. It's the "maternity leave" that makes me have more time to spend.

This is a fresh start. To start again what I have always loved.
Lets have fun with crafts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for the comments!

 

Copyright © Simply Sewn 2012 | All rights reserved | Blog Design by Krafty Palette.