Friday, March 2, 2012

Fabric baby bootie - my new project!

Hi everyone.. This is a sneak peak of my new upcoming project.
Something that I have been longed for so many months!


FABRIC BABY BOOTIES!
These booties will be on sale at my blog.. fabric selections are available..
Sizes ranged from 1month to 1 year. Custom orders are highly welcome!
I'll be making baby girl and baby boy booties..
Here's a pic of baby girl - mary jane bootie..
For boy, I'll update very very soon!

I'm using imported US designer fabric for the booties..
Price are ranged from RM30-RM35/pair..


*Note that there are elastic at the heel of the bootie.. this makes it snug perfectly for your growing baby! and.. ehem ehem. There's my label.. right in the middle of the sole :-)

I'll update soon! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for the comments!

 

Copyright © Simply Sewn 2012 | All rights reserved | Blog Design by Krafty Palette.