Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Simply Sewn Booth at e@Curve Damansara

Last week I have opened a humble booth at e@Curve Damansara from Friday to Sunday, 9th - 11th December. Alhamdulillah feedback menggalakkan.. ramai yang suka dengan barang handmade ni sebenarnya.. a good experience and exposure...

some of the items on sale were:
- felt baby booties ( I made my own design)
- pinwheel alligator hairclips
- baby headband
- baby bibs

My younger sister who studied in New Zealand is on holiday.. she helped me setup the booth and sell her homemade Mega Chocolate Chip cookie.. a gigantic size of cookie! yum yum!
here's some of the pictures for sharing! :-)







 ni lah tokey kedai.. hehe.

Some of the items are still on sale at the "Product" section. Do browse through! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for the comments!

 

Copyright © Simply Sewn 2012 | All rights reserved | Blog Design by Krafty Palette.